1. Cutting files must contain only vector objects designed for cutting, prepared in the program CorelDRAW, AutoCAD or Adobe Illustrator;
2. It is not allowed to use raster objects (raster objects are allowed only for engraving);
3.Objects must have a scale of 1: 1, the size of objects in the file is specified in millimeters;
4.All the elements intended for cutting must be converted into curves, with the thickness of the line “Hair Line” (“Hairline”);
5. The vector image in the file for cutting should not contain open points in closed contours, fills, overlapping contours, double lines and intersections;
6.All elements of the layout should be constructed according to the minimum possible number of points;
7. It is not allowed to use blocking of objects, layers;
8. The image for cutting and engraving on the sheet material should be provided in the front view (not mirrored);
9. It is possible to use text explanations for order fulfillment in files.
If you do not have the opportunity to prepare a layout, it can be developed by our designer. The cost of developing a layout is determined individually, depending on the complexity.